Follow My Journey
Years of Experience
More About Me
It all started with petty theft. Even though my dad’s brand new cassette tape recorded was off-limits, my friends and I recorded hours of our favorite chapter books (mostly Encyclopedia Brown) for our own entertainment.
Through the years, I’ve performed as an actor of stage, screen and audio in it’s many formats, this journey coming full-circle back to one of my first loves: audiobooks.
As a life-long listener, I’ve felt (in a very personal way) the power of stories told in this very intimate of mediums. It’s my honor to share that with the world.
Sean Alan Pratt
Paul Alan Ruben
Gretch-Ken Booth 4×8
AT 4047 SV mic
Presonus Studio 26c interface
Studio One DAW
iMac Solid State Drive
British (RP & regional dialects)
Most accents available with advance notice
Penguin Random House Canada
Simon & Schuster
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Audie Award (Audio Publishers Association)
- Earphones Award (AudioFile Magazine)
- IPA Best Audiobook Award (Independent Publishers Award)
- Voice Arts Awards Multiple Nominee
- Independant Audiobook Awards Multiple Nominee